I got this questions off www.WhatLooksLikeCrazyonAnOrdinaryDay.blogspot.com She says she got from youtube. Well I'm kind of afraid to go on front of a camera and say what I think. I say why not written down on my blog.
1. How did you start? How introduced you to cross stitching???
I started cross stitching when I went on Spring Break to see my aunt she introduced me but she did
not have any patience on me so I had to learn on my own.
2. Favorite theme or designer??
My favorite theme is designing pictures from persons and stitching. I also like Gloria&Pat. I enjoy Precious
Moments Leisure Arts books, Stoney Creek, and Lizzies Kate . Sorry I do not like any type of samplers.
3. What brand of floss do you use? I only use Dmc but when there is a chart that asks for anchor I use that.
4. My fabric of choice? My fabric of choice is aida. It's my favorite!!!!!
5. Do you use a needle threader or are you a floss licker? I'm a floss licker.
6. What brand of stitching frame (or hoop or other wise holder ) do you use? I hold with my hands I do not use any.
7. How many projects have you finished? 54 and counting !!!!
8. How many completed works are hanging in your house? 8 projects are least hanging from my wall.
9. Do you stitch for gifts or keep for yourself? Mostly as gifts but know I keep them for myself.
10. Favorite finished stitched piece? My favorite stitched piece was when I stitched my sister and she
never knew I was making her!!!
11. Worst experience while stitching??when you do not finish a project!!!!
12. What do love and hate about cross stitch??? I love you get amazing picture when you finish!!!! I
when you least leave undone and also can't find a mistake!!!!!
13. Have you introduced any one to cross stitch? Yes but they say they do not have the patience to continue.
14. The first project did you finish it? Yes I did!!!!
15. How do you store your floss?
I buy as I start a project and sometimes keep them on bobbins or envelopes.
You can add pictures if you want!!!! I leave you with some of my finishes through out the years!!!!
My summer been great!!!! The last week of May I went and visit my friend!!! I had so much fun. We did couple of recipes. They came out great!!!! Well as for stitching I think my blog looks abandon it. But I have been stitching but still on the same project I still need to finish that and when I finish I will be posting more pictures. Well please come back and visit, your friend Lizy. I leave you with a picture of my tusal
A bit late like always in April I celebrated my birthday!!!! Wow I turn 35 years old. I cant believe how old I'm. We had a gathering with my family. It was fun cause we also celebrated Easter. I lost but my blog turn a year older Happy birthday to my blog. I also collected April tusal. Wow I think this year has gone quite fast!!!! I cant believe we all ready in May. Happy mothers day especially to my mom. All moms how read my blog. I leave you with my April tusal picture have a nice week. I started on project from last year that I did finish I will show next time. Well come back and visit my blog please. till next time your friend Lizy. Have a nice week.
sorry I promise next month I won't be that late!!!! Here I show March tusal. also still working on that picture!!! Well almost 14 1/2 pages to go!!! I think I need to start updating my blog more often so I can get more comments!!!!. Well have a nice week and see you next Sunday!!! See you I promise to bring more pictures. Guess what I my blog is turning a year older and also my birthday is coming up. O wow a little older now!!!! till next week your friend Lizy.
Yes I have cross stitch, but as for now I'm not cross stitching for my self or a family member or a friend. I making a cross tribute for a friend for a daughter so I cant share a picture. I'm sorry. It is a surprise for her daughter and adding pictures may ruin the surprise for her. I still have my tusal of March!!!!. I keep to I will finsih for that person. Well in the month of February I did a MiMi Mouse hat. I did it for my niece and it was so much fun to do. Now I'm making one for my friends daughter. Well I leave you with two pictures. I have learn how to loop method and is so much fun!!!!
I did not come this weekend. Nothing new to share!!! Please come back and visit my blog. I do want to have comments. Well today is January second Tusal. I have stitched. I'm just the back ground so nothing new to share. Well Here I leave you with my picture. Take and will come back next Sunday.
Like I said I'm coming every weekend to write something on my blog!!!! Please come back and visit. I said in the last post I have done several activities. Well I show you later all the pictures I have to share with you. I did one head band it protects you from the cold. A cowl for your neck. I love doing all this activities. Then some valentines cards with my sizzix machine. A rose, owl and cupcake. Well I'm doing all that I have some time to cross stitch. One Of my cousins face is almost complete. I hope by next week I have some more to show. Well have a nice week and see you next weekend!!! Please come back leave me a comment. It makes me so happy to read them!!! Well I leave you with the pictures I been talking about. Till next time your friend Lizy.