Like always I'm late. I'm sorry my blog is neglected but my camera is not working. I have to use my cell phone as camera and upload the pictures from there and kind of hard and time consuming. But know I have time and here I show my October useless post. I have not stop cross stitching. I'm a one time stitcher and working on the same project but can t finish yet. As soon I'm done I will post more pictures and come post more on the blog. Well I leave you with a picture and back next month take your friend Lizy.
I'm sorry if I have not been posting lately!!!! I my camera was not working!!!! Now is just working perfectly fine so I will come next month!!!! Well I will let you go and I'm in perfect health!!!! Thank you see you next month. Your friend Lizy :-) !!!!
I'm a bit late like always!!!! I will be showing you on what I been keeping myself busy!!!! Well I'm stitching on
friends picture. I have not reach the still... But I have 12 1/2 pages to go. Well I hope I will be finish by this
December. I have almost a full tusal useless threads for the month of July. Well I'm not coming the month of August
going to see my friend in San Antonio. I will be back till September the 2nd so that's is kind of late. This month I
have been doing some different craft it is so much fun and time consuming!!! Also a bit challenging!!!! I being that my
once bought the Rainbow Loom and I started making bracelets. I will tell you the truth the bracelets I made never came
out. So then I saw an Orchid I took three months cause I was just making in the weekends. One day I say let me try
making today int the morning so completed!!!! My mom loved the Orchid it is her favorite flower. My dad even said
look like a real Orchid. Then I made some bears they are pink!!! For a baby girl. The last thing I made was a Crazy
Daisy. It took two days beacause I could not figure it out. I leave you with some pictures and July's tusal. I know
I'm not showing any cross stich pictures but please come back and visit my blog!!! I love to read new comments.
Thank for stopping by your friend Liz. Till next time!!!!
I got this questions off www.WhatLooksLikeCrazyonAnOrdinaryDay.blogspot.com She says she got from youtube. Well I'm kind of afraid to go on front of a camera and say what I think. I say why not written down on my blog.
1. How did you start? How introduced you to cross stitching???
I started cross stitching when I went on Spring Break to see my aunt she introduced me but she did
not have any patience on me so I had to learn on my own.
2. Favorite theme or designer??
My favorite theme is designing pictures from persons and stitching. I also like Gloria&Pat. I enjoy Precious
Moments Leisure Arts books, Stoney Creek, and Lizzies Kate . Sorry I do not like any type of samplers.
3. What brand of floss do you use? I only use Dmc but when there is a chart that asks for anchor I use that.
4. My fabric of choice? My fabric of choice is aida. It's my favorite!!!!!
5. Do you use a needle threader or are you a floss licker? I'm a floss licker.
6. What brand of stitching frame (or hoop or other wise holder ) do you use? I hold with my hands I do not use any.
7. How many projects have you finished? 54 and counting !!!!
8. How many completed works are hanging in your house? 8 projects are least hanging from my wall.
9. Do you stitch for gifts or keep for yourself? Mostly as gifts but know I keep them for myself.
10. Favorite finished stitched piece? My favorite stitched piece was when I stitched my sister and she
never knew I was making her!!!
11. Worst experience while stitching??when you do not finish a project!!!!
12. What do love and hate about cross stitch??? I love you get amazing picture when you finish!!!! I
when you least leave undone and also can't find a mistake!!!!!
13. Have you introduced any one to cross stitch? Yes but they say they do not have the patience to continue.
14. The first project did you finish it? Yes I did!!!!
15. How do you store your floss?
I buy as I start a project and sometimes keep them on bobbins or envelopes.
You can add pictures if you want!!!! I leave you with some of my finishes through out the years!!!!
My summer been great!!!! The last week of May I went and visit my friend!!! I had so much fun. We did couple of recipes. They came out great!!!! Well as for stitching I think my blog looks abandon it. But I have been stitching but still on the same project I still need to finish that and when I finish I will be posting more pictures. Well please come back and visit, your friend Lizy. I leave you with a picture of my tusal
A bit late like always in April I celebrated my birthday!!!! Wow I turn 35 years old. I cant believe how old I'm. We had a gathering with my family. It was fun cause we also celebrated Easter. I lost but my blog turn a year older Happy birthday to my blog. I also collected April tusal. Wow I think this year has gone quite fast!!!! I cant believe we all ready in May. Happy mothers day especially to my mom. All moms how read my blog. I leave you with my April tusal picture have a nice week. I started on project from last year that I did finish I will show next time. Well come back and visit my blog please. till next time your friend Lizy. Have a nice week.
sorry I promise next month I won't be that late!!!! Here I show March tusal. also still working on that picture!!! Well almost 14 1/2 pages to go!!! I think I need to start updating my blog more often so I can get more comments!!!!. Well have a nice week and see you next Sunday!!! See you I promise to bring more pictures. Guess what I my blog is turning a year older and also my birthday is coming up. O wow a little older now!!!! till next week your friend Lizy.