Thursday, January 8, 2015

Hello

Hi, I been out since October!!!! Wow the year went by really quick. I still stitching on the same project have not finish. Well this year I start out with a sad note my grandma left us and is now resting in peace. I still cant not believe it because she died suddenly. Well this year I promise to show more pictures and write more on my blog. That's what I say every year but I know would like to share what I'm doing with you. As soon as finish doing that project and have permission. I will be back and visiting your blogs and leaving comments to. Well please come back and visit my blog and if you can leave me a comment. Thank you Lizy.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your Grandma's passing. Good luck with your stitching and blogging goals this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear about your Grandma's passing.

    Looking forward to see your updates when you get the chance to post.

    ReplyDelete

Hi,
It would be nice if you leave me a comment thank you Lizy.