Thursday, January 22, 2015

January tusal

Hi, I would like to share January tusal. I'm stitching on the same project. This is my second year on this project hope to be finish with it soon. I still need some time to finish but I'm stitching as fast as I can. Well on the other side I like to do other crafts. I enjoy doing loom knitting. So far this year I have done three hats to make they are so easy to make. They don't take so much time as well to do. You can finish them up in a day. Well I leave you with my tusal from January and loom knit hat I finish. Take care and please come back and visit my blog your friend Lizy. IMG_20150120_232602 IMG_20150111_160919

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you are off to a good start stitching wise :) I'm sure you can manage to finish your project!

    ReplyDelete

Hi,
It would be nice if you leave me a comment thank you Lizy.