Tuesday, March 24, 2009

It was not a good day !!!!

For today I do not have an update on the bear. I have to undo what I was stitching. I hate it. I miss counted and added extra stitch. I was so sad. I thought I was going to be finish with the first bear on Friday but I think that will take me an extra day. I hope tomorrow is a better day.


Ahora no tengo nada nuevo en el oso tuve que desvaratar lo que hise. No conte bien y llene un cuadrito mas. Estaba bien triste. Creia que iva terminar con el primer oso el viernes pero ahora me va tomar un dia mas. Espero que maƱana sea un dia mejor. Saludos Lizette

2 comments:

  1. I hate when that happens. Hope you have better stitching luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Am visiting you from the 123 board. Nice blog:)

    Stitchin Sweet Sue

    ReplyDelete

Hi,
It would be nice if you leave me a comment thank you Lizy.