Sunday, June 10, 2012

Grandmas blouse!!!!

Hello, Thank you for coming over and visiting my blog. It make me so happy to receive a comments!!!! This year time have fly!!! I don't know where has it gone!!!! Oh well I have finish my grandma blouse. Now I will be working on two more pages and from there I will need 4 more I will be finish!!! May be it will ready for next year!!!! I also like to share with you this picture I bought last weekend I enjoy so much I always wanted one. My room is kind of mess up!!! So I brought it to show you. Well is a model made of metal I think it so pretty!!! As of now this is it please come and visit my blog and don't forget leave a comment!!! Thanks again your friend Lizette.

3 comments:

  1. wow!!!! You are making great progress on your grandparents......they are going to be so happy with this...what a keepsake....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Lizy

    I've just read your comment on my blog about my giveaway. I would really like to include you in the draw. The other things you will maybe find useful (I'm including some scissors, ribbons and pretty pins. Also some threads. I hope you would still like to be included and you could maybe use the fabric for backing ornaments or something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it looks great!!!! youre doing a great job =)

    ReplyDelete

Hi,
It would be nice if you leave me a comment thank you Lizy.