Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Look at the panda.


Hi, first I know is kind of late but happy mother's day. Also have to share of got I been doing lately. It's the panda bear. Poor little bear because I have been more slowly I look like a turtle doing because first I had to undo it's ear and redo. It had like three colors and I did not want mess it up so that's why I'm going slow. I would to thank you for leaving me comments. It was nice of you I like reading from all of you. Well here is the picture and promise I won't take long writing long. See you soon Lizette.


Hi, primero que nada feliz dia de las mamis. Tambien tengo que compartir una foto de lo que estoy haciendo hora. Es un osito panda. Pobre osito porque voy lenta como una tortuga primero porque le hice de nuevo una oreja y hacerla de nuevo. Tiene como tres colores y ya no lo quierio echar a perder por eso voy despacio ahora. Tambien les quiero dar gracias a los que me dejan commentarios gracias me gustan oir de ustedes. Bueno aqui esta una foto del osito panda. Y hasta luego nos vemos pronto Lizette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,
It would be nice if you leave me a comment thank you Lizy.