Thursday, July 31, 2008

We are back!!!!


Well I'm ready back from seeing my brother Manuel. It went really by fast. We only went for 4 days. I hope next time we go for more time. This I gave Manuel his shirt he really like it and this time and going to make him a razor back well i still don't when. I will put the picture on right know. Now is time to work on Betzy present i hope she likes ir. But I still need the fabric I'am just waiting for that. Well as for now this all.

Hola ya estoy de regreso de ver ami hermano Manuel. Se fue el tiempo tan rapido. Nomas fuimos por cuatro dias. Espero que a la otra vallamos por mas. Esta ves le di a Manuel una playera y le gusto. A la otra le voy a hacer una con un razor back pero todavia no se cuando. Ahora voy a poner la foto de la playera de Manuel Ahora es tiempo de trabajar en el regalo de Betzy espero que le guste. Pero todavia necesito la tela nomas estoy esperando eso. Por el tiempo es todo. Lizette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,
It would be nice if you leave me a comment thank you Lizy.