Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Tommrow we leave for vacations

Hi,
Tomorrow we leave for vacations to see my brother Manuel. We are going to spend time with him. It will no be a lot but at least some time with him. I'm taking him the shirt I hope he likes. When I'm back from the trip I will start on Betzy present. I hope I will be finish before her 15 years. I will also put some pictures of what we did over there with Manuel.


Hola
Mañana nosotros salimos a ver a mi hermano Manuel. Nosotros vamos a pasar tiempo con el. No va ser mucho tiempo pero si quiera es algo con el. Le voy allevar la playera espero que le guste . Cuando ya venga de regreso del viaje voy a comensar en el regalo de Betzy. Espero terminarlo antea de sus 15 años. Tambien voy aponer fotos de lo que hice con Manuel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,
It would be nice if you leave me a comment thank you Lizy.