Thursday, September 1, 2011

Frog Pile is finish!!!!!!

Hi, My frogs are jumping of joy !!!! They are completely finish!!!!!! I was so happy and that I did not miss the art exposition!!!! That I would be able to participate. This is my 5 year participating. I'm so happy and excited!!!! Well now my next project will be my grandparents. So as soon I have pictures of them I will be posting!!!! Here I leave you with Frog Pile!!! Thanlk you all for leving comments and visiting my blog till next time :) Lizette

4 comments:

  1. YAY! Congrats on finishing :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. your frog pile looks great!!!! My son would love it....he loves frogs.....too cute! Congrats on the finish

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome finish!! They are soooo cute and friendly.

    Congrats,
    CSQ
    http://betweenthestitches.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely amazing Lizette!!!

    :)
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi,
It would be nice if you leave me a comment thank you Lizy.