Monday, September 27, 2010

I'm making this one for one of my uncles birthday!!!

Hi,
I would like to share with you what I started this weekend!!! First of all I'm only using the the pattern. I made up the colors my dad wants me to finish every thread I have before I buy some more. The pattern is by House Mouse is the one they are making lemonade. I hope I can finish by November. Well I will try to post every picture as soon as I have one!! Here is latest picture of my mouses I think they are coming out so cute!



House Mouse

I will like to thank you for visiting my blog and leaving me comments. It makes me so happy!!! Till next time Lizette.

5 comments:

  1. house mouse patterns are just adorable....
    oh, it makes me sad you cannot buy the floss colors the patterns call for.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shari,
    Don't be sad next i all ready found out way I will give my flosses to mom and cousin so they can make bracelets :) !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Complimenti per i tuoi lavori! sei bravissima!! Ciao ciao da Livorno.
    M.Elena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute new start. I'm looking forward to your updates!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see more, Lizy. Happy weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi,
It would be nice if you leave me a comment thank you Lizy.