Monday, July 27, 2009

Yesterday

Hi, today I started on a new chart. I will be doing for my mom b-day's. I hope I can finish it by then. On the chart it says it will be done in 4 weeks. By the way I have finsih the Brown Bear. But my batteries are not charge so know I have to charge them in order to take some pictures. Now I will be working on the second brown bear.


Hola hoy comese un cuadro para mi mama. Es para su cumpleaƱos. Espero terminarlo en el cuadro dice que lo puedes termina en cuatro semanas.. Y tambien ya termine el primer oso cafe pero como mis baterias no estan cargadas no puedo tomar fotos. Ahora voy a trabajar en el segundo oso cafe. Bueno por lo mientras es todo y ahora si me voy a proponer a ponerme a escibrir todos los dias si puedo. Y estoy estrenado una firma a ver que le parese saludos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,
It would be nice if you leave me a comment thank you Lizy.